Kitten needs a home!

Dear local readers, are you interested, or do you know someone who might be interested? Please pass on this information, and leave a comment if you want my Aunt’s contact number. We really want her adopted; she’s adorable! And there are more pictures contained in this post below. Thanks!!

This grey and white eight-week old (estimate) kitten was abandoned at People’s Church in Bemidji, Minnesota. She is being treated for a viral/bacterial eye infection. She has been tested and does not have feline leukemia. No ear mites or fleas. She will need her kitty shots when her eye infections subside. This wonderful, sweet kitten needs a good home.

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Tags: , ,

14 Responses to “Kitten needs a home!”

April 19th, 2008 at 8:52 pm

Awwwww. Full up here, alas.

April 19th, 2008 at 9:11 pm

So sweet! I wish I were in the vicinity.

3. bellamoden Says:
    April 19th, 2008 at 9:18 pm

Aghhhghghglglgl the cute!

wistful sigh

4. Schrodinger Says:
    April 20th, 2008 at 8:53 am

With pet allergy-related asthma (a new thing, since I always grew up with pets) and a baby on the way, I don’t think I’m the best person to give her a home. Real shame though, since she’s so adorable!

April 20th, 2008 at 3:44 pm

Do you know how much I wish I lived in MN? Now you’ve given me another reason…. she is gorgeous.

April 20th, 2008 at 3:46 pm

She is very cute! Cats aren’t such a good idea here, 2 dogs and sometimes 3…plus I’m on the east coast… (I’ve been to Bemidji!)

7. maggie Says:
    April 20th, 2008 at 7:37 pm

finally! i get to see the kitten! mom hasn’t emailed me pics yet. she is so cute. i want her, but i don’t think linus and lola would like it much. are you sure you guys can’t take her? i heard that your dad really wanted to take her home. she really is cute.

April 20th, 2008 at 8:23 pm

Oh, good luck finding her a home. I wish I could but I have a feeling I am going to be making the same plea pretty soon on my blog. One of our neighborhood cats that I thought was only really fat…well, she suddenly lost a lot of weight…overnight. Yeah. So we are waiting 4 weeks and then going in search of her kittens. And, of course, trapping her and fixing her and all that are involved with getting her adoptable. Yep, hands full. But, good for you for taking in this CUTE kitten until she finds her home!!

9. Stumbling Over Chaos :: Does the first sunburn of the season mean it’s spring? Says:
    April 21st, 2008 at 4:00 am

[...] for an adorable new kitten? Live in central Minnesota? Limedragon has info about a kitten that her aunt recently [...]

10. Sydney Says:
    April 21st, 2008 at 11:56 pm

Oh what a cutie! Hopefully she’ll find a good home soon.

11. Chell Says:
    April 23rd, 2008 at 1:43 pm

Cute kitten…too bad the hubby is so allergic. As it is, we have a shedless dog that still makes him react at times. Oh well.

Say, could you please drop me a private line? I need to get your address so I can send you some preemie hat prizes that I’ve been lax about getting out. Thanks!

12. Kaessa Says:
    April 23rd, 2008 at 9:29 pm

So cute! If I didn’t already have FOUR of the fuzzy little boogers…

Good luck finding her a home. She’s a sweetie!

April 24th, 2008 at 9:40 pm

Oh I hope someone has adopted her by now. She is really sweet.

14. Kirsty Says:
    June 19th, 2008 at 2:13 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

That is one cute cat i am cat madddddddd if i were able to get that ultra cute kitten i so wouls shes the cutest the sweetest pet ever shame i already have 2 girl cats (lilly and Mysty) i wish that that kitten was mine all mine shes so adorable to stop looking at!

Cat madd Kirsty P.S how did you make this site i would like too make one to so i can show the world my cats that i love to bites (i love that cat to bites to!)