Do not disturb

You may look at my new yarn if you promise not to wake up Munchkin.

zygharmony_aubergine.jpg

This is the latest shipment from the Harmony sock club; the colorway is Aubergine. The true color is a bit deeper. When I went to photograph it, Munchkin was sound asleep on top of the white sheet (bottom left of photo) that I use for photo shoots and I didn’t have the heart to move her out of the way.

Tags: , , , ,

10 Responses to “Do not disturb”

February 27th, 2008 at 10:20 am

I wouldn’t, either! Of course, neither of my cats would sleep if I was moving around – they’d have to see what I was doing.

2. deb Says:
    February 27th, 2008 at 1:32 pm

Well who could move a cat sleeping so beautifully. It’s as if she’s posed there just for the shot!

3. Jeanne B. Says:
    February 27th, 2008 at 3:05 pm

“Oh, thanks, Mom! You bought me a new pink pillow. I think I’ll curl up and… yawn gee, a nap does sound good right now, come to think of it… snrrrgggghhh

Very beautiful coral color, that. Reminds me of spring.

February 27th, 2008 at 6:15 pm

Very nice…. here’s some trivia for the day… when Latvia gained independence from USSR in ‘91, they had the opportunity to bring in more and different food, including eggplant. My American-Latvian friend said she was SO DISGUSTED when she visited and found that the Latvian word for eggplant (since there is no real Latvian word, it had to be ‘imported’) is a combination of the Latvian for ‘egg’ and ‘plant’. Now, one would have thought that they would have used some version of Aubergine.

February 27th, 2008 at 7:10 pm

It looks like my Woolgirl sock club yarn – yours must be darker than photographed…

February 28th, 2008 at 7:48 am

Cute kitty, pretty yarn!

February 28th, 2008 at 11:11 am

What a good mom you are! Sweet photo.

February 29th, 2008 at 3:26 am

That picture is precious! I adore the cat and I adore the yarn.

March 1st, 2008 at 11:11 am

I think you made the right choice to not disturb the cat. She would have taken it out on you at a later date. Pretty yarn.

March 1st, 2008 at 12:55 pm

I love Munchkin :) You definitely made the right choice not to wake her. That is a beautiful yarn.