Mini-Surprise

I’m still behind with posts, so many pictures to sort through and and posts to proofread.

Meanwhile, I was finally able to merge my old Wordpress feed with FeedBurner. I had signed up for FB ages ago, but couldn’t find an easy solution at the time. ESCknits at Ravelry clued me in to FeedSmith. This plugin made the transition so much easier. Now that my feeds are going through FB, the formatting should look much nicer now.

Since I was so happy with the feed improvements, I decided to change my blog template. It has a bit more white than I’d like, but is very clean and readable. I’m kind of picky about my templates… too many files or too many graphics can require more work to customize than I’m willing or have time to apply. This one is well designed and was easy to tweak here and there. The green color in the header navigation bar and the comment background is still a bit off. I always have trouble viewing light green colors on a LED monitor. I’m satisfied with it for now but don’t be surprised if it changes. Do let me know if anything looks wonky, thanks!

Tags: , , , , ,

7 Responses to “Mini-Surprise”

August 27th, 2007 at 11:19 am

Hmm, I know Fraro’s had trouble with multiple sidebar columns on her Sidekick before – I wonder if she still does?

It is a very clean look!

August 27th, 2007 at 12:44 pm

“Veddy veddy” clean and ultra-moderne! I love the colored highlights of the comments.

August 27th, 2007 at 12:46 pm

I like the clean look on your blog but in bloglines, it’s a little cluttered with all this at the bottom:

Copyright 2007 limedragon :). This Feed is for personal non-commercial use only; if you are not reading this material in your news aggregator, the site you are looking at is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact limedragonATgmailDOTcom immediately. Plugin by Taragana

* Comments

August 27th, 2007 at 1:24 pm

I love the clean look. Where are you going to put your logo?

5. Frarochvia Says:
    August 27th, 2007 at 3:20 pm

I can’t see any of the fancy stuff but actually this is better than the old one! I can actually read the entire post without having to do googly mooglies. I don’t see any of the sidebars…. unless that’s the stuff on the bottom of the page. And that’s fine, for Benkei purposes. Thank you! Lol. Even though you didn’t do it for me. ;)

August 27th, 2007 at 6:40 pm

It looks wonderful!

August 28th, 2007 at 12:44 pm

I like it! And I like that you are only 2% into your Hogwarts 2 socks. Makes me feel better! Hee.