Newsflash!

Sockapalooooza signups are open! Go here for details and the signup link. Signups are open only for 48 hours or so.

In other news, this blog is approaching another milestone. In a week or two (that’s my estimate), someone will post the 1000th comment. That lucky person will receive a $15 gift certificate!

Tags: , , ,

12 Responses to “Newsflash!”

April 11th, 2007 at 8:52 am

I’m not sure I can stand the pressure of knitting socks for a swap…

2. Deb Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 9:03 am

You know, I’ve been thinking of doing this… but I have other projects to knit. The pressure. Decisions. The Pressure! :O)

3. Lisa in Oregon Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 9:21 am

I was sooooo tempted. I clicked….I started to fill out the form…and remembered…I hate knitting under pressure. The minute I filled out and sent the form, I would have kicked myself. But…this is a good thing. If I’d not seen your post and missed the sign up…THEN I would have really, really, reaaaaaallly wanted in. You saved me from myself. :)

April 11th, 2007 at 9:26 am

There was a time I would have signed up for Sockapalooooza. Then I knit socks for a different swap, I realized that sort of thing is not in my nature. Oh well. Have fun though.

5. Lisa Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 12:40 pm

Wow almost 1000 comments. That is great! Have fun with the swap!

6. Christy Says:
    April 11th, 2007 at 2:50 pm

I signed up for it. I’ll probably wonder what I was thinking come the deadline, but at least that’s a good long ways off (seemingly) and it seems doable now. (whereas, if the socks were to be sent in, say, 2 weeks, I’d be screwed. socks don’t come off my needles in pairs that quickly. at least I know that much)

April 12th, 2007 at 7:11 am

I have been resisting the Sockapalooza, but I am going to have to check it out, aren’t I?

8. lv2knit Says:
    April 12th, 2007 at 7:36 am

Thanks for reading and commenting! The Vittadini Pattern is called Nicole 1 and is from Issue 27.

April 12th, 2007 at 12:49 pm

1000! Oh my! I am such a slow sock knitter that I can’t in any good conscience sign up for one of those…but the coffee swap, now that’s something I can swing!

10. Mandy Says:
    April 12th, 2007 at 3:52 pm

Congrats on 1000 comments! That is great I signed up for Sockapalooza I think I must be a little crazy though for signing up for that and the Hogwarts Sock Swap! So many socks so little time! Happy knitting!

April 13th, 2007 at 4:58 am

I can’t even knit pao a pair of socks that fit so knitting for someone else would be mean!

12. Frarochvia Says:
    April 23rd, 2007 at 5:45 pm

I did the sockapaloooza but I’m bowing out of this round; the first time, it was to force myself to learn how to knit socks. And now? I just want to knit myself some socks!